Welcome to ADA 2014 Policies and Practices in Access to Digital Archives: Openness, Trustworthiness and Cost-efficiency.
This year’s ADA will be held 30 June – 4 July 2014 in Split, Croatia.
ADA 2014 is co-organized by:
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Department of Information and Communication Sciences
University of Split, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Department of History
The ADA 2014 summer school will address issues of:
- trustworthiness and authenticity of digital records
- trust in e-government services in the context of long-term preservation
- cost and efficiency of digital workflows
- open access in archives in the context of major documentation science developments
- digital preservation related to linked open data
- open access repositories.
Courses are opened to Croatian and international Master and Ph.D. students, as well as all other professionals that show an active interest or engagement in archives in the current digital environments.
Official language of the ADA 2014 summer school is English.
If you would like to find out more about how to register click here.