Mirna Vukov, mag. archeol.
Department of Archaeology
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Zagreb
Ivana Lučića 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
I was born in Zagreb on June 11th 1990 where I˙ve completed Classics Program Elementary and Secondary School. At the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, in 2012 I achieved BA degree of Archaeology and Art History. In 2014 I obtained MA degree with thesis Tegulae with stamps from the Pansiana workshop from the Archaeological museum in Split. From 2015 I`m enrolled in doctoral studies at the same Faculty, writing my thesis on the typology and chronology of Roman votive altars from Croatia. The same year I started to work on the project of professor Mirjana Sanader Between the Danube and the Mediterranean. Exploring the role of Roman military in the mobility of people and goods in Croatia during the Roman Era (RoMiCRO), funded by Croatian Science Foundation. I˙ve participated in several international conferences in Croatia and abroad, mainly with presentations on roman building materials, roman military and roman votive Altars from Croatia.
21. Dva nova antička spomenika s otoka Brača, in: J. Balen, I. Šuta (eds.), Okolica Kaštelanskog zaljeva u prošlosti, Kaštela, 02. – 06. listopada 2017. Program i sažetci, 11. (with M. Sanader, D. Tončinić)
20. Od Tilurija do Trilja. Antičke spolije u triljskom kraju, lecture at 3rd round table as part of the Croatian-Serbian scientific research project Monuments of legio VII in Dalmatia and Moesia, Archaeological museum Split, Split, 03. 07. 2017. (with D. Tončinić)
19. Überlegungen zum Kult der liburnischen Gottheit Latra, in: B. Porod (ed.), Benefactors, Dedicants and Tomb Owners: society-iconography-chronology: 15th International Colloquium on Roman Provincial Art, 14-20 June 2017, Graz, Austria. Programm, Abstracts, Graz 2017, 50. (with M. Sanader)
18. The beneficiary altars on the Danube limes in Croatia, in: Németh, György; Bajnok, Dániel (eds.), Alia Miscellanea Antiquitatum. Proceedings of the Second Croatian–Hungarian PhD Conference on Ancient History and Archaeology, Budapest – Debrecen, 2017. 39-51.
17. 23rd International Limes Congress, Ingolstadt (Deutschland) September 12th – 23rd 2015, Obavijesti – Hrvatsko arheološko društvo. XLVIII, Zagreb, 2016, 41-45. (with D. Tončinić)
16. International Conference on Roman Brick and Tile. Past, present and future of the study of Roman ceramic building materials, Ghent (Belgium), December 03rd – 06th 2015, Obavijesti – Hrvatsko arheološko društvo. XLVIII, Zagreb, 2016, 30-33.
15. Nove inačice pečata radionice Pansiana, Vjesnik za arheologiju i historiju Dalmatinsku 109, Split, 2016, 155-176.
14. Izabrani primjeri mobilnosti i gospodarskog potencijala rimskih legionara iz Tilurija: rimski zavjetni žrtvenici, lecture at 2nd round table as part of the Croatian-Serbian scientific research project Monuments of legio VII in Dalmatia and Moesia, Viminacium, 13. 12. 2016.
13. Field survey of the Danube limes in Baranja – Spatial distribution of archaeological material, poster at 4th scientific conference Metodology and Archaeometry, Zagreb, 1. – 2. 12. 2016. (with M. Sanader, I. Miloglav, D. Tončinić and M. Vuković)
12. Overview of the social and economic status of dedicants that erected Roman votive altars in Croatia, Abstracts of the Second Croatian–Hungarian PhD conference on Archaeology and Ancient History, Budapest, 10. – 11. 11. 2016, 4 – 5.
11. Wirtschaftspotential der römischen Legionare. Überlegung zu den Amphoren Funden aus dem römischen Legionslager Tilurium, Colloquium Lauriacum 2016. Das römische Heer – Wirtschaftsfaktor und Kulturträger, Enns, 22. – 24. 09. 2016, Tangunsmappe, 18.
10. Vojni pečati na tegulama u Dalmaciji, lecture at 1st round table as part of the Croatian-Serbian scientific research project Monuments of legio VII in Dalmatia and Moesia, Archaeological museum Split, Split, 28. 06. 2016.
9. Tegulae with stamps from the Pansiana workshop in the Roman province Dalmatia, lecture at International Conference on Roman Brick and Tile. Past, present and future of the study of Roman ceramic building materials, Gent (Belgium), 4-6 December 2015
8. Istraživanja Austrijskog arheloškog instituta u Efezu, Obavijesti – Hrvatsko arheološko društvo. XLVII, Zagreb, 2015, 59-61.
7. International Doctoral Student Conference on Archaeology (IDSCA), Zagreb, 15 – 17 April 2015, Obavijesti – Hrvatsko arheološko društvo. XLVII, Zagreb, 2015, 37-39.
6. III. međunarodni arheološki kolokvij: „Rimske keramičarske i staklarske radionice. Proizvodnja i trgovina jadranskim prostorom“, Crikvenica, 4. i 5. studeni 2014, Obavijesti – Hrvatsko arheološko društvo. XLVII, Zagreb, 2015, 29-34.
5. Altars Erected by Roman Soldiers from the Military Sites along the Danube and Dalmataean Limes, 23. International Limes Congress Ingolstadt 2015, Ingolstadt, 12– 23 September 2015, Abstract of Lectures and posters, 122.
4. Some Questions on Roman Food Supply in the Area of the Danube and Dalmatae Limes. Overview of the Published Amphorae from Roman Military Sites in Croatia, International Doctoral Student Conference on Archaeology, Zagreb, 15-17 April 2015, Conference Programme and Book of Abstracts, 48-49.
3. Stamps of Pansiana type from the Archaeological museum in Split, 3rd International Archaeological Colloquy: Roman Ceramic and Glass Manufactures. Production and Trade in the Adriatic region. Crikvenica (Croatia), 4-5 November 2014., Colloquium Programme and Book of Abstracts, 17.
2. 25. Međunarodna ljetna škola arheologije u Xantenu 2013. / 25. Internationale Archäologische Sommerakademie Xanten 2013, Obavijesti – Hrvatsko arheološko društvo. XLVI, Zagreb, 2014, 70-71. (with Filip Budić and Nikolina Kordić)
1. Tegule s pečatom Pansiana iz Arheološkog muzej u Splitu, MA thesis, Zagreb, 2014. (supervisor: Domagoj Tončinić, PhD)