Archaeological museum in Split
Zrinsko-Frankopanska 25, 21000 Split, Croatia
I was born 18th March 1969 in Split, Croatia where I finished primary and secundary school. In Zagreb University, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, I graduated Archaeology 1987-1992. In the same University I got master’s degree in Humanities, Archaeology 1994 – 1999.
I am employed in Archaeological Museum in Split as a trainee 1993, curator of Roman provincial collection 1994-1999, higher curator collection 1999-2009, museum adviser 2009 ongoing. I was acting directress 2004-2005, and directress of Archaeological museum in Split 2005-2013.
I was associate in Research project Roman Military Encampments in Croatia – TILURIUM (130460); Project leader: dr. sc. Mirjana Sanader; Funding source: Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia, 2002-2005. I am associate in Research project Roman Military Encampments in Croatia (130-0000000-0777); Project leader: dr. sc. Mirjana Sanader; Funding source: Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia, 2006 – present. I work on glass found within said Research project.
I was chief editor of first five Catalogues and monographies of Archaeological Museum in Split, 2008–2012. Since 2005 I’ve been chief editor of Vjesnik za arheologiju i povijest dalmatinsku, journal of Archaeological Museum in Split, Croatia (Nos. 98 – 105). I was editor of the three exhibition catalogues of Archaeological museum in Split 2007, one 2012 and one 2013. I was editor of ACTA XIII CIAC, 1998.
Since 2006 I’ve been member of Association Internationale pour l’ Histoire du Verre (AIHV) and since 1994 of Hrvatsko arheološko društvo (Croatian Archaeological Society).
I participated on several field investigations in Dalmatia led by Archaeological Museum in Split in Salona, Narona and S. Filip i Jakov, or Zagreb University in Tilurium. I led field works in a Split site Lora. I was author of four and co-author of five exhibitions of Archaeological museum in Split, author of the concepts as well as co-author of permament museum’s exhibitions of the Archaeological museum in Split and in Narona.
- “The Glass”, in: E. Marin (ed.), The Rise and Fall of an Imperial Shrine. Roman Sculpture from the Augusteum at Narona, Split 2004, 186-209.
- “A Glass Cameo with a Portrait of Livia”, in: E. Marin (ed.), The Rise and Fall of an Imperial Shrine. Roman Sculpture from the Augusteum at Narona, Split 2004, 181-185.
- „Salonitanski kalup s prikazom gladijatora“ = „Salona mold with image of gladiators“, Opuscula archaeologica 28 (2004), 193-202.
- „Staklene lucerne iz Rimske provincije Dalmacije“, Histria antiqua 14 (2006), 107-114.
- „Novità sopra il vetro soffiato a stampo della Dalmazia, con alcuni paralleli italici“, Convegno. Le regioni di Aquileia e Spalato in epoca romana, Castello di Udine, 4 aprile 2006, Treviso 2007, 163-184.
- „Uz spintriju iz Salone u splitskom Arheološkom muzeju“, Arcahaeologica Adriatica 2/1 (2008), 201-211.
- „Traces of Glassmakers in the Roman Province of Dalmatia“, Quaderni Friuliani di Archeologia XIX (2009), 35-50.
- „Rimskodobna nekropola u splitskoj Lori“ = „The Roman-era necropolis in Lora, Split“, Vjesnik za arheologiju i povijest dalmatinsku 103 (2010), 81–190.
- „Imprints on the bottoms of glass bottles from Dalmatia held in the Archaeological Museum in Split“, in: D. Foy, M-D. Nenna, (eds.), Corpus des signatures et marques sur verres antiques 3, Aix-en-Provence – Lyon 2011, 179-195.
- „Glass from the Lora Cemetery at Split“, Annales du 18e Congrès de l’Association Internationale pour l’Histoire du Verre, Thessaloniki 2009, Thessaloniki 2012, 197-205
- „Tragovi Eniona i Aristeje u rimskoj provinciji Dalmaciji“ = „Traces of Ennion and Aristeas in the Roman Province of Dalmatia“, 23. 9. – 30. 10. 2012, Split 2012, 3-19
- „Glass Phalerae in the Roman Province of Dalamatia“, Radovi XVII. ROMEC-a (Roman Military Equipment conference) Zagreb 1010, Rimska vojna oprema u pogrebnom kontekstu, Zagreb 2013, 289-297