Ministry of Culture of Republic of Croatia
Bureau for Protection of Cultural Heritage in Zagreb
Mesnička 49, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
I was born in 1961 in Otočac/Croatia. Elementary and high school completed in Zagreb. Archaeology and History of Art graduated in 1990 at University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Graduated Architectural Conservation at International Centre for Conservation of Cultural Monuments (ICCROM), UNESCO, Rome, Italy 1996/ARC 96 with subject matter Conservation and Visual Appearance of Sassi di Matera.
PhD thesis under mentorship of Prof. Dr. Sc. M. Sanader and Prof. Dr. Sc. M. Milićević on Layout of Roman Siscia based on analysis and interpretation of historic and modern drawings and plans was defended in 2014 at the University of Zagreb Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
From 1994 I am employed in the Ministry of Culture, Conservation Department in Zagreb as Conservation Archaeologist. Key qualification is the experience in the conservation – restoration projects and research of the archaeological sites in central and NW Croatia. Knowledge in the creation of the conservation studies, and plans dedicated to archaeological sites and ruins.
From 2006 involved as lecturer at Department for Archaeology on subject Protection and Conservation of the Archaeological Sites
2005-2013 Local expert in the project of European Commission and Council of Europe: Integrated Rehabilitation Project Plan/Survey on the Architectural and Archaeological Heritage – Project Roman City of Siscia (Project Leader Prof. Dr. Sc. John Bold)
2006-2013 Project Coordinator of Local Development Pilot Project, within the Council of Europe’s Regional Programme for Cultural and Natural Heritage in South-East Europe – Project Development Strategy of Island of Cres (Project Leader Anne Pisot)
2013 Member of Expert Pool for Archaeological heritage in South East Europe within the European Commission´s and Council of Europe´s Regional Cooperation Council in Cetinje, Montenegro.
Member of Croatian Conservation Association
- Lolić, T. 2003 Colonia Flavia Siscia, Situla 41, Ljubljana, 2003, 131 – 152.
- Lolić, T. 2006 Roman City of Siscia, Sisak, Croatia, Preliminary Technical Assasment, Integrated Rehabilitation Project Plan/Survey of the Architectural and Archaeological Heritage (IRPP/SAAH), 2006
- Lolić, T. 2010 Roman City of Siscia, Sisak, Croatia – Business Plan, Integrated Rehabilitation Project Plan/Survey of the Architectural and Archaeological Heritage (IRPP/SAAH), 2010.
- Lolić, T. Petrinec, T. 2011, Sisak, Arheologija i turizam u Hrvatskoj, Zagreb, 2011, 295-305.
- Lolić, T. Petrinec, T. 2012, Sisek – urbana arheologija i reurbanizacija, ARHEO (Ljubljana) 28/2011, 147 – 159.
- Lolić, T. Wiewegh, Z. 2012, Urbanism and Architecture, The Archaeology of Roman Southern Pannonia, The state of research and selectedf problems in the Croatian part of the Roman province of Pannonia, Brithish Archaeological Reports, International Series 2393, 2012, 191 – 224